Project - Work Package 6
Lorraine Brennan (Ireland)
1. Provide training to scientists in the use of the ENPADASI Database Interface
2. Develop a suite of resources that will help the running of nutrition related studies
3. Work with the coordinator to aid in the development of a longer-term plan for sustained training in the infrastructure following theofficial end of the program.
The vision for the Training WP is to provide an training for scientists using a variety of methods. The concept is that scientist's from each
participating country would in turn train others from that country thus ensuring a widespread dissemination of the tools created by ENDAPASI.
The work in WP 6 is divided into five different Tasks (Ts):
- T6.1: Provide training in ethics, privacy and IP
- T6.2: Resource of Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for Data Collection
- T6.3: Training in Ontology
- T6.4: Training in Database Interface
- T6.5: Development of Online FAQ and help desk
Phenotype Database Tutorials
Here you will find the tutorials on uploading intervention studies to the ENPADASI Phenotype Database platform.
Please right-click and save the video to your harddrive.
Note: The video does not work in Windows Media Player, please use Quicktime or VLC.
ANY STUDY TEMPLATE-intervention file Temporary
PLATFORM DETAILS File_enpadasitutorial study
BIOCHEMISTRY DATA_enpadasitutorial study
GENETICS DATA_enpadasitutorial study
PHYSIOLOGY DATA_enpadasitutorial study
QUESTIONNAIRE DATA_enpadasitutorial study
SUBJECTS DATA_enpadasitutorial study
DASHIN Phenotype Database Graphical Scheme
View example study in DASHIN
Opal installation manual
Opal uploading tutorial